Sunday, January 20, 2019

Ask Astrology Questions to Vedic Astrologers


If there is any question you've been worried or wondering which we can be answered astrologically? If you wish to ask advice about something specific in your horoscope chart? You are at the right place to cater your need. We are sure our expert astrologers will have the advice just you needed( well almost any question).

Please don't ask us to any questions which are not good on ethical or other reasons like name of your future spouse, date on which you will die, lottery numbers, gender of your future child. We try to avoid such questions.
           
Sometimes there are simple questions which requires answer in YES or No. But it require in depth knowledge and experience our astrologers to answer such questions.
           
Below is the list of questions which may come to your mind which need to be answered astrologically. You can ask astrology questions based on this list or others which you may have.


Buy / Sell Property/others Questions
  • I want to sell my flat/apartment/house. Will I make a profit or not?
  • Should I dispose my property now, and buy another property?
  • I want to purchase a property. When should I Purchase?
  • I want to purchase a property with the help of loan. Should I purchase it?

Profession/career/finance Prospects Questions
  • I am not able to find a job for the past six months. When will I get a job?
  • I want to change my job and get a better one. When will I get a better Job?
  • I am at present working in a private company. I want to switch to business. Do you think I will be successful?
  • I am at present doing a business. It is not working well. Now I want to switch over to a job. Do you think this move will be successful?
  • I want to get a job abroad. When will I go abroad?
  • I am having a problem at work with my boss. Do you think things will improve or will I have to quit?
  • I am due for a promotion since last year. Will I get it now?
  • I have given interview for a job. Will I get the job?
  • I have been suspended from my job. Will I be reinstated?
  • Which Profession will suit me?
  • Will business suit me?
  • How are my career-prospects?
  • When will I settle down in life?

Child Birth Astrology Questions
  • I have been married for a long time. I have conceived many times but I had a miscarriage. Will I conceive again and give birth to a healthy child?
  • We have been married for a the past five years. We still do not have any children? Should we consult a doctor? When will we have our first child?
  • We have been married for the last seven years. We do not have any children. Medically none of us have any problem. We want to have our own child. Do you think we have any hope? Should we adopt? When?

Education Astrology Questions
  • Will I travel to a foreign country for education?
  • Will I get scholarship?
  • Which line of education will suit me?
  • I want to get admission of my son in to the best public school of the city. Do you think he will get the admission?
  • Will I get admission for higher studies?
  • Will I get admission in to my choice of college this year?

Family Astrology Questions
  • We are a joint family. All our brothers along with me are married and settled. Should we live our independent lives or break up the joint family?
  • My father is dividing all his business and property among his children. Will I get my proper share?
  • I am having difference of opinion with my brother and having fights over petty matters. Will I settle my disputes with my brother and live peacefully?

Health Astrology Questions
  • I think I have a serious disease. Do you think there might be something seriously wrong and I should go in for a complete medical check up immediately?
  • Doctor's are unable to cure the pain in my stomach. Astrologically can you point out if this a curable disease or do I have to live with it?
  • I had multiple fractures on my hip a few months ago and had to undergo surgery, but it is not fully cured as yet. Doctors are divided on their opinion as to whether or not I need another surgery or I shall recover with medicines and physiotherapy. Astrologically can you point out whether further surgical intervention is needed or not?
  • I had a heart operation last month. I am not feeling well and my recovery is very slow. When will I recover fully and why I am not recovering speedily?

Love/Marriage/Romance Astrology Questions
  • When will I get married?
  • Will I have an arranged marriage or a love marriage?
  • Will I marry a foreigner or a native?
  • Will my husband be very rich and will he love me?
  • I am in love with a girl She says she loves me too. Do you think she's serious? Do you think I will marry him? When?
  • How will be my married life?
  • How are my marriage prospects?
  • Is working wife is suitable for or a housewife?
  • Is there a second marriage in my life? Or is it better to remain like this?
  • We are living separately. Will she come back or shall I re-marry?
  • I am a divorcee. Will I marry again? When?

Traveling Astrology Questions
  • I am planning a vacation abroad for the whole family this year. Do you think it will materialize?
  • Will I get a visa?
  • When will I go Abroad?

Business & Wealth Questions
  • Will my income increase/decrease in the near future? Will it be a significant change?
  • I am not having enough wealth. Shall I ever be wealthy? If yes then when?
  • I am working on a big project at present. Will it be successful? Will I make money or lose money?
  • When will my financial problems over?
  • When shall I own a property, car etc?
  • Will I get finance from the bank for my new project?
  • When will I get my money from my debtor? Will I recover it in near future or I will lose it?
  • I owe a lot of money to other peoples. Will I be able to clear my debts? If yes then when?
  • When will my business be steady?
  • When will my business catch-up?

We have experienced Vedic Astrologers at Astrolika site to consult for your queries at https://www.astrolika.com/astrology-reports/ask-astrology-questions.html.
 
Other Resources: